First Day of School

Today was overall a good day for me as I was able to find my way around the school pretty easily and make new some friends. One really good thing about the day was how friendly all the teachers and other students were towards me. When I was confused my questions were always answered and I was always helped. Also I was able to talk to some of the sports caches and they were able to tell me a little more about their programs. The worst part about the first day was not really knowing where to go or what to do with free mod. For most of it I sat in the learning commons on my laptop. I'm sure that there is more that I can do during that time, I'm just not sure what that is yet. One thing that I enjoy about my seat my class is that I am in the front of the room which allows me to stay focused and not get off topic during class. One thing that I dislike about my seat in class is that through the window every once there is a bad glare. I know this is out of anyone's control but it is a slight downfall. Overall I had a very good first day at John Carroll and I cannot wait to see what the future holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

assignment #8 3/30/20

assignment #10 4/2/20

essay outline