Population and Migration test

Today in class we took the test on population, migration, ad population pyramids. I thought that the test was pretty easy and I feel pretty confident about how I did on it. Not many problems tripped me up, as a matter of fact, I don't think I had many problems on any questions. I am assuming that I am still going to get a few questions wrong just based off of my luck but I cannot recall any ones that i thought that I got wrong. The 10 minutes that Mr.Schick gave to us at the beginning of class really helped to be able to recall what the test was on since I forgot that we had it today. Overall, I feel pretty confident about today's test and I am expecting an A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

assignment #8 3/30/20

assignment #10 4/2/20

essay outline