Letter to my future slef

In 40 or 50 years from now I think we will still all remember this pandemic and what it did to the world. Everyone has pretty much been in self isolation for around 3 months now everything is now starting to reopen slowly. I am now allowed to start having baseball practice after 3 months of not playing at all. During this time I have been able to lift 2 times a day and because of that my velocity is now around 82 mph. I also have been able to come closer with my family as we go on dog walks pretty much every night in the field across the street. I have been playing video games with my friends almost every night so I have gotten closer with them. During this time I have been both grateful that none of my family members or loved ones have received. But I am also frustarated that I cannot see my friends and baseball. But I understand that no one can control it so you cannot get to upset. During the summer I am expecting to things to continue to start reopneing. I am going to beach with two of my friends during July which will be fun. I am also going to the beach this coming tuesday with a few of my friends. For next school year, I am honestly not expecting us to go back to school in September. I think this will continue for the first quarter or so then we will go back and have to wear masks which would suck. Overall the pandemic has been mostly been negative but I definetly gotten some positive things out of it  and it will definetly be rembered for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

assignment #8 3/30/20

essay outline

4/28 assignment